1. The Ritz Carlton and its star studded party. A couple of years back Hugh Grant was spotted at the refined Sherbrooke West Hotel along with Lewis Hamilton, amongst many other familiar famous faces. The party is scheduled for Friday June 6th.
2. Auberge St-Gabriel’s Velvet. Last year the McLaren party was hosted there and there was a lineup of amazing cars at the entrance. I wish I could have taken them on a tour. (new life goal? added to the bucket list!). I spotted Cirque du Soleil’s founder Guy Laliberte. and Garou, both cofounders of the organization. Many parties are scheduled at the Velvet this year, but we have a preference for the Sunday night after party. It promesses to bring together F1 pilots and celebrities. Oh and there will be an intimates fashion show with Sokoloff lingerie.
3. Jack Saloon, which has that wild wild west ambiance. The DJ for Friday June 5th. is non other than world renowned top moel Eve Salvail. She has that undescribale cool aura… And she was one of Jean Paul Gaultier’s models and mayble muses. That’s HUGE! Rumor has it the attendee list has a couple of notorious names… Ahum.. Mitsou Gelinas and Joey Scarpellino for the media soirée on June 4th, which will also be pen to the public for a couple of hours.
4. Time Supper Club will welcome on Saturday June 6th a very special host for F1 festivities… Scott Dissick. Yes, so if you’re a fan of KUWTK, it’s your chance to get close to one of the personas composing the clan. Between us, I think Scott is pretty cool.
5. Pitstop party at the W Montreal Hotel. This is happening on June 6th as well and will celecbrate local fashion and music talents such as Nicolas Bilodeau and Jason Noel, Masabni, Wizemen, DJLERYCK, etc.
Enjoy your Grand Prix extravagant parties and be safe!
Photos vias the respective venues.
Founder Editor & Personal shopper.